"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Let It Snow Tag

1. What book gets you in the holiday spirit?
I don't think that I've ever read a Christmas book so I really can't answer this. HOWEVER I've always wanted to read Let It Snow and I do believe that would put me in the holiday spirit.

2. It's a blizzard outside and you're snowed in, which character would you want to be stuck inside with?
Hmm...Patrick from Perks of Being a Wallflower. I bet we'd have a lot of fun hanging out all day.

3. You're having a snow fight, which cold hearted character would you aim for first?
Nan from the Rosemary Beach series. Oh man would I love to pelt her with a snow ball.

4. Which family would you like to spend the holidays with?
Well my first thought was the Cullen family but I'm prone to paper cuts so that might not be the best idea.

5. Who would you want to kiss under the mistletoe?
Augustus Waters.

6. Which character was on the Naughty list, but made his/her way on to the nice list?
Rosalie from Twilight. She started off pretty freaking bitchy but got a lot better.

7. You're HOME ALONE, when two burglars come into your house. Which character would you want to help fight them off?
Edward Cullen and Jacob Black. Stickin' with the Twilight family :)

8. The Hallmark channel is having a holiday movie marathon, what book has the cheeiest cover?
I think the Vampire Academy books have somewhat cheesy covers. I also am not a huge fan of some of the covers for my beloved Abbi Glines.

No comments:

Post a Comment